Tuesday, August 7, 2012

MBLAQ's 'Mona Lisa' Making of the film


Hello Kpoppers! 
So I was recently checking out videos of my Oppas and listening to some Kpop.. 
When I really felt like listening to some songs by MBLAQ..
So I did.. and got to Mona Lisa.. then to the side, there were some related videos..
And I saw this video which said 
' MBLAQ Mona Lisa Stl3: 'Making of the film'

and I was like.. oh wow.. sounds interesting.
I clicked on the video and.. I can't believe it..
Couldn't stop fan girl screaming through the whole vid *o*

These boys.. are just, so awesome..
They work really hard to make the best MV and performance, just for us A+ <3

So what is the video about?
Well.. the name says it all.. it's the Making of the film 'Mona Lisa' 
but it's more about them.. and how they're feeling, what they do..
not how they film every thing and edit it afterwards..

each member talks about their progress so far..
how they're feeling, and telling us they are doing the best 
for their A+ !

I really recommend this video for..ofc, you A+ out there..
and maybe some new Kpoppers which wants to know more about MBLAQ
or, haven't seen or heard about them yet..
so still, it's worth watching the whole video <3

So, let's get to what you've been waiting for..
The video <3
(PS: this one's for our international fans.. English Sub)








MBLAQ Hwaiting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment