Monday, August 13, 2012

Bimilae 비밀애 (Secret Love) 2010 South Korean Movie (Watch)


I just finished watching Secret Love a couple of minutes ago.
I think it was a very good movie...
But I have to warn you, that there's lots of drama, and you get confused very easily.

I got the link for the movie if you want to watch it...
I got it in Korean, and one with English Subtitle, because I know KSH has lots of non-korean speaking fans.

So if you want to watch the movie, just message me, or comment here..
And I'll send you the link.

There's an age restriction to watch this movie...
I don't recommend this movie for kid under 18-19...
Because the movie contains some..'scenes' which may be very strong for young eyes..

And also.. Like I said, It's a very confusing movie,..

I'm going to make another post.. about the ending..
So if you haven't seen it yet, don't read it.. because it spoils a lot!

and the post will be about what happened at the end..
because it's very confusing..

So comment down below about what you think of the movie...
c: 





1 comment:

  1. can i get this bimilae movie with english subtitle. THank you

    ReplyDelete