Friday, August 10, 2012

BEAST & Apink 'Skinny Baby' MV



Hello Kpoppers! how are you all?

So today I woke up..as usual xD and etc etc...
Took some skinny jeans on.. and I immediately remembered this awesome song...

my mind got blank and I started singing the intro of Skinny Baby by who else than our BEAST and lovely Apink!

So today's song, I guess... is, well...read the title hehe ^^

It has been a while since they released this song..but still! It's good, it's fresh... A good way to start the day.. or to promote some skinny jeans ;)

And before we get to the video.. I just want to thank my viewers who came back <3 thank you guys!
and I got some new followers yesterday! welcome!!

so yeah.. let's watch our Oppa sing to....'Skinny Baby' <3









BEAST $ Apink Hwaiting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment