Thursday, July 5, 2012

Super Junior’s Donghae thanks his fans for their nutritious gift


He is just,....adorable! *O* Donghae thanked his fans for the delicious nutritious gift of samgyetang (Korean Chicken Soup) with selca,how cute <3

July 4th 
Donghae shared the above photo and tweeted, “Samgyetang! Tomorrow is our comeback. I’ll do my best!“. He then tweeted soon after, “I’m doing my best while in the middle of filming after eating my samgyetang lunch from my lovely ELF. Staff members said that ELF was the best! Thank you!


I can just hear his voice while reading this <3 


Donghae's fans has gifted him and the staff members of his drama 'Miss Panda and Hedgehog' with a nutrition meal! 
And as you can see in the picture, Donghae is holding the bowl with food happily, while the staff members are standing in line behind him waiting for their turn to get their meal.


And the netizens commented, “I’m glad he ate well“, “It looks so delicious“, and “What a smart tribute“.


So since Donghae is from Super Junior, lets celebrate their new comeback on 'M! Countdown' with their new song 'Sexy, Free and Single' July 5th.


Want to check it out? click on the tag 'Super Junior' and read more about their comeback and/or watch their MV!


Donghae and SJ Hwaiting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment