Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Super Junior releases MV for “Sexy, Free & Single”


ELF's.... are you still alive? or did you die of a heart attack after you heard that your Oppas released 'Sexy, Free & Single'?

Finally! They've released it! Did you watch it?

I'm sorry for not posting it as soon as possible, I was a bit busy... but, I did it now!

What do you think ELF's? Was it a good choice for Super Junior to change their styles a bit? or did this make it worse?
wait, what am I saying? Worse?... It can't be bad! Super Junior are the best!

So have you heard the lyrics? I think it's very addicting, and their story about being sexy, free and single men makes it a bit more interesting. 

And specially the chorus, but as you can hear... It seems like they're saying 'and ready to, bingo' rather than, 'and ready to mingle'.
So we're not sure yet about which one it is. But still, the chorus is the best!
'Sexy, Free and Single, ready to, bingo' It's just stuck in my head right now!

Now before you check out the video.. let me just say.

Welcome back Kangin! We missed you so much! He has finally returned back on their 6th album.

So now, here's what you've been waiting for...
'Sexy, Free and Single' MV down below!





SUPER JUNIOR HWAITING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment