Sunday, October 21, 2012

Brown Eyes’ Yoon Gun to replace Psy as ‘Superstar K4′ judge


With Psy unable to continue as a judge on ‘Superstar K4‘ due to  his commitments abroad, Brown Eyes Yoon Gun has stepped up to the plate.
On his addition to the show, the singer commented, “I will bring all the musical ability I have with me.”He continued, “With this season’s live broadcasts, the judging for the surviving top 9 has been completed. I’m honored to rejoin ‘Superstar K4′, the stage of dreams and passion. As it’s a place where super stars who are recognized by the Korean people are chosen, I’ll be judging very carefully.”
Yoon Gun is not new to judging, however, as he previously appeared on the season as a special guest judge for the Busan auditions. Round two of ‘Superstar K4′ will air on the 19th at 11PM KST.
In related news, Yoon Gun released his mini-album ‘Far East 2 Bricklane‘ this past week.

No comments:

Post a Comment