Friday, June 29, 2012

Super Junior 'Sexy, Free & Single' Teaser


So as you know, or have heard... SJ has released a Teaser for their up-coming song 'Sexy, Free & Single' Have you seen it yet? I haven't, so I'm not going to spoil anything from the teaser or anything, I'll let you ELFs get the honor!

This is the official Video Teaser that got released TODAY through SM Entertainment's official Youtube Channel. But if your too lazy to search for it or really want to see it right now, then check it out here!
Click on the video down below!




So I've heard that Super Junior has changed their styles, and as you can see on the video... they're showing us parts of their new choreography!
What do you think ELFs? are you exited or not?
Tell me what you think...

Super Junior Hwaiting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment